Friday, December 15, 2006

No more

Hey whoever reads this.

I don't think I want to do it anymore. I don't even want to think about it. I'm not going to delete it, because I might change my mind in the future.

But for now, I don't see a reason. I want my thoughts to be private. I thought I'd be able to compose something on here, but it's become a very minor albatross. The internet inspires much more firing off. I might read more pointless crap that results in this because of music blogs. Which is kind of what I wanted this to be.

For some reason, I never wanted to show it to anyone. And people found it anyway. Because it is public. There's no hurt or offense. I want one less thing to keep track of.

It doesn't feel like participating in something fun. It never really took off anyway, so I don't think anyone's going to get hurt.

I don't want to comment on society--I want to participate.

Sometimes you can't decide, and you just pick something.

So I'm stopping.

My love to everyone.

No comments: